BOOST MOBILE DUPLICATE TEXTS AND DELAYED TEXTS PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

Accomplice

Re: BOOST MOBILE DUPLICATE TEXTS AND DELAYED TEXTS PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING WORKS
Agent

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, @MrGreg414. We want to help! Please send us a private message with your phone and PIN so we can take a closer look.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

What is even more amazing is that you private message them like they ask and never even get the response..

Agent

Please accept our heartfelt apology, @MrGreg414! We were having issues to receive your private message, but it has been resolved and we have now answered.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Let's try this again... I recently posted:

Shoot me a PM and I will investigate.  As I understand you are receiving delayed and duplicate texts, correct?  When you PM me, could you please provide date and time of 3 delayed texts and the same for duplicate.s?  I can trace those and see if I can find the breakdown.

I have received PMs, but only does that said, "IT DOES NOT WORK!"  LOL, I know it does not work, I'm trying to fix it.  A little background about myself in my former life, I was a device engineer for Sprint/Boost/Virgin.  So, I am not asking for info just for the sake of asking, I want to actually trace the messages to see where the breakdown is occurring.  Within the network?  If so, which network element?  Etc.

Accomplice

OK everyone, Boost thinks that we are all liars by stating there is an issue. This is what i was just told::

"Folks are saying there is a problem but still have not returned the information I asked for"

Many of us have TRIED AND TRIED To get help from Boost by calling customer service and doing everything they have told us. but it seems as if they are not listening all the can say is the same BULL and turn the problem to us. We do not need to be called liars when the internet is full of issues relating to this problem from Boost..We are consumers not idiot. Why would we be mentioning these problems and being told we are not doing as asked.
Time for all to do something about it.

Just saying...
Has anyone actually read 
  post and tried what he asked ??
What have you got to lose?  I know everyone's frustrated but just complaining "boost doesn't care" won't solve the problem either.

Let's try this again... I recently posted:

Shoot me a PM and I will investigate.  As I understand you are receiving delayed and duplicate texts, correct?  When you PM me, could you please provide date and time of 3 delayed texts and the same for duplicate.s?  I can trace those and see if I can find the breakdown.

Accomplice

He has not offered solutions but provided his credentials and asked when problem occurs in which I provided the information. By stating it was happening at thus very moment. They do nothing in here just as similar to customer support
Enthusiast

I'm starting to get kinda irritated! I am getting 30+ msgs of the same thing! I'm about to freak out on someone if it doesn't quit! I just switched to boost and the guy at the store recommended this phone! Does he get a bonus for dumping ppl into this p/o/s?!?! Someone better fix it quick before I find another provider!
Accomplice

Welcome to the club. No one at boost knows how to fix it but are very well trained at making excuses. Read my previous posts