Apple Watch

Groupie

Apple Watch

Does the Apple Watch work with Boost!
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Apple Watch

Hi, Ap2252! Thanks for contacting us. We do not offer Apple watch service. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Highlighted

Smart Watch Concerns (cellular)

Hello. When will there be plans to offer services for smart cellular watches, like the Apple watch and the Samsung Galaxy watch? There are MANY customers who would like this service. It doesn't seem that hard to do, and most companies only charge $10 extra or so (like Verizon). I'm just saying, you are going to be losing a lot of customers because you're not staying up with technology. I've been with Boost Mobile for almost 10 years. I've been faithful and have recruited many people to Boost. But, I am now in need of a cellular watch and can only turn to other companies for it. 😞 I don't want to leave Boost Mobile, but I need a cellular watch for business purposes. Just like you offer a service for the tablets, why can't you do it for the cellular watches???

Agent

Re: Smart Watch Concerns (cellular)

Hi there, imlewis1. Thanks for contacting us. 

We take very seriously our customer's suggestions and advises. We can  clearly see your point regarding the offer of service for watches. 

Even though we don't offer it yet, who knows what could happen later. Please, keep checking our website and social media channels for updates. 

Agent

Re: Smart Watch Concerns (cellular)

Thanks. One of our agents will assist you shortly.