wifi hotspot

wifi hotspot

I've paid my $50 plan for unlimited talk text and high speed data. Up to 8g on hotspot. I get a message saying I have exceeded my usage and it says I have to wait until next month when it only say 8145 mb. Can someone help me please???
8 REPLIES
Agent

Re: wifi hotspot

Hi there!

You say you got a message saying that you have "exceeded" your data usage? That's quite bizarre as this plan has no limits when it comes to the amount of mobile data that you can use. I would really like to check your account to further help you.

Can I send you a private message so we can continue? Looking forward to your reply back!

Highlighted
Accomplice

On the $50 unlimited plan, i only get 8gb of mobile hotspot ....once that's used up, i have to wait till my next billing cycle to use mobile hotspot........when is boost going to offer unlimited mobile hotspot with a phone plan???πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½

The same with me. The lady at the boost mobile said there is no way I can pay for extra hotspot so I'm planning to get into another phone company
Groupie

I too am having the same issue with my hotspot I got a message stating I used up all my data when I thought I have unlimited. I only had my hotspot on for an hour before receiving this message. I'm confused
Agent

@Jcast89 We apologize for the inconvenience. The $50 unlimited plan only includes 8GB for the hotspot and once you reach that limit you will not be able to access unless you restart the plan.

~ Joy

~ Joy P.

I really like this service but I think Ill be switching due to the lack of hotspot data. I mean if im trying to pay for more hotspot there shouldnt be a problem but they told me I would have to pay an extra 50 to restart the whole plan why would I do that when I just paid my bill I dont need more data thats unlimited I just want more hotspot... STOP TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF AND YOULL GET MORE CUSTOMERS (YOURE LOSING US)

Wa

I am amazed that it is impossible to add any more Wi-Fi hotspot after 8 gigs but they say there is no possible way. That is unacceptable. On any other plan you can just buy more data. I guess I will be changing Services after years with Boost