understanding boost chart

Accomplice

understanding boost chart

How do I make sense of your circle chart, using a 10 GB card? When I started two nights ago the chart said 0/20926 (now I know 10 GB isn't 20926) and when I was done, it said 248/21174.. How do I understand what's going on when both numbers move??

NO private!!! Just wasted 2 1/2 weeks on private! After loosing 5 GB in the last time period. By the way my device works!

14 REPLIES
Agent

Re: understanding boost chart

Hi bare2winds! Can you please be more specific? Are you having issues with your internet service?

Accomplice

How do I make sense of your circle chart, using a 10 GB card? When I started two nights ago the chart said 0/20926 (now I know 10 GB isn't 20926) and when I was done, it said 248/21174.. How do I understand what's going on when both numbers move??

Agent

Hey there @bare2winds. One of the circle is for the hotspot usage and the other one is for the data usage. Which usage do you need to know?

~ Joy1713

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Now I'm guessing you think I have a cell phone, I don't, only wifi hotspot! Your chart has two sets of numbers. Because of what happen in the last cycle, I'm keeping track every day of what your chart says and what the DASHBOARD says using the the snipping tool as proof. Example: when I was online on the 9/21, DASHBOARD said my total use was 1130 MB and your circle chart said 1134/21372 MB. When I signed on a few minutes ago your circle chart said 1142/21371 MB and the DASHBOARD had the same reading as did before 1130 MB. 

Agent

Hello, bare2winds! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please send us a private message with the details, and we’ll get this thing figured out.

Accomplice

Not doing the private again!!!!!! Ever because you don't fix problems on your end!

Here's what you fix on private:

KMM164231268V22395L0KM 9/6
KMM164156964V42476L0KM 9/4
KMM164033792V64765L0KM 8/31
KMM164091244V92004L0KM 9/1
KMM164333126V93516L0KM 9/9

My device works right and said I used 5 GB. Your circle chart said I used 10 GB in 2 weeks

Accomplice

I have the same exact question; data usage via hotspot on device & usage tab.  Very confusing.

I also tried the 'private message' route and two weeks later I still have no answer or responses.  

How do we read the device & usage chart?  Is it accurate?  No PRIVATE MESSAGES BOOST; not gonna give an unknown person my pin number!

Accomplice

I just found the manual (online) for my hotspot and it contained a phone number for Boost.  I called it and got data usage and remainder info via their automated person.  1-888-266-7848

Give it a shot!

Accomplice

Thanks  Pamf! Glad to see other's suffering with the same problems. I had a similar problem with straighttalk with there system saying I used all my GB's, and they checked and fixed it on their side, giving me my GB's back. Not Boostmobile, even when their wrong, customer looses!

This is the second time I lost GB's, first time, the hotspot stopped working at 3 GB's and they would not replace my 7 GB's or give a credit on the $$.