understanding boost chart

Agent

Re: understanding boost chart

Hi there, bare2winds! That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can get down to the bottom of this?

Agent

Hey there @bare2winds Thanks for letting us know! We'd like to take a closer look about this issue. Please, send us a private message, so we can further assist you.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Metro has a new deal I'm thinking about trying, unlimited talk. text, data, plus I get 10 GB when I use my phone as a hot spot for my computer for just $10 more then I'm paying now. I think with all the problems that never get fixed, and now with boost stealing my MB's while I'm offline, might be a good time to check other companies. I think the thing that really pisses me off is the fact that in the last eight or so months I use between 6 and 9 GB's of my 10 GB a month. But in the cycle I was told by Boost that I used 10 GB's in 2 weeks, and my Hotspot said I only used 5 GB.

Agent

Hello, bare2winds. Your business is important for us, and we don't want to see you going anywhere! Please send us a private message with your phone number, your account pin so we can talk!

Highlighted
Accomplice

From Boost = "The $50 plan that you have has a data allotment of 10 GIGABYTES, you
have already consumed that " And you think your going to fix anything?? How about the MB's I loose every time I'm offline, as of now it's 355 MB.

To make this right, you owe me 7 GB from when my hotspot stopped working, 5 GB from the last cycle and 355 MB you steal while I'm off line, but I still have 3 more days that you could steal more MB's. The way I see it Boost owes me 12 GB and 355 MB