if I have the unlimited plan will i need a hot spot

Go to solution

Re: if I have the unlimited plan will i need a hot spot

How do i access my hotspot
Agent

Hello, Natural. It depends on the phone. What brand and model are you referring to?

The option is usually something like Settings > More > Thethering > Hotspot.

Enthusiast

Honestly I feel taken, it says unlimited talk, text, data.... and you get a hotspot, no where does it say it's only 8 Gig! I would have never changed plans had I known it was not unlimited. The way it's worded you think it's unlimited, "50.00 unlimited Gigs". There's no *, no small print saying "except for hotspot which is limited" etcetc

Good afternoon Sandhill and thank you for stopping by. We're truly sorry to know you feel this way.

But our website actually does specify the amount of data-allotment that our Mobile Hotspot includes. Under the Single Line plans section, please refer to where it says "Set yourself with free unlimited data."

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

At your service.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted

You will also find that data has a limit as well of either 23 or 28 gigs. If you go over that amount you will be prortized I think they call it and your data will slow down drastically is my understanding. So unlimited is a complete lie.. I watched 2 episodes of pd live and that was over my 8 gigs of hotspot. I watched probably 10 hours of YouTube and received msg that I was about to go over my limit on my unlimited data. Other companies have better hotspot deals at about same price.