Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

if I have the unlimited plan will i need a hot spot

Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: if I have the unlimited plan will i need a hot spot

You have to have the family plan or just pay for the hot spot
Highlighted
Groupie

If its unlimited why is there a limit
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have the unlimited plan I went over the 8 GB what should I do to ensure that I made it all the way my high speed data
Highlighted

Hey everyone ::)

We all need to remember the plans and what each of them consist of.

1. The $35 plan has unlimited talk, text and data witch is true but many don't see the difference. The data on this plan is unlimited but only the first 3gbs are 4G LTE after that you will still have internet but it will slow down. Also no HOT SPOT
  2.  The $50 plan has unlimited talk, text and data with an extra feature that the first plan does not have with is ONLY 8gb of hot spot. This is an extra perk that allows you to share data to other devices you or others may have. Now also know that if you have the 50 plan the internet may slow down do to location at times or if their is an issue with the server/connection. Guys also know if you log in to your account you can see your usages with data or hot spot or you can call boost mobile and they would be more then happy to help with any issue/concerns you may have ) we are here to help.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Highlighted

IF YOU BUY THE R850 FOR THE HOT SPOT ARE YOU PICK UP THE INTERNET AWAY FROM HOME, PLS GIVE MORE DETAILS ON HOW 

THIS PRODUCT WORKS FOR 10GB AT $50 DOLLARS A MONTH .

Highlighted

Highlighted

Hello @Antoinette

The boost mobile portable hotspot will pick up connection anywhere you go as long as their is boost coverage. The device is the the internet.

You can take this device anywhere you go. Yes is 10GB for $50 a month.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have 50 unlimited plan you 10GB my slows down at 8 GB only have one tower in my area to connect to what can be done to improve my connection
Highlighted

Go to settings, find Tethering under connectivity, click it, and then slide the WiFi hotspot to the right. You can then edit the hotspot name and set security as you desire.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I can see mobile data usage, not hotspot data usage. I have been told that I should be able to see the hotspot usage. The data accounting only shows the phone data. The hotspot usage is not showing up.