ZTE Warp Connect will not activate

Groupie

ZTE Warp Connect will not activate

Hi,

I just received my Boost Mobile ZTE Warp Connect. During the activation process, right be entering payment information - I received a message that the activation could be completed and to try again later. Upon trying again later, it now tells me after entering the MEID and SIM information, that the device does not appear to be eligible for activation.

Please advise.

John

11 REPLIES
Agent

Re: ZTE Warp Connect will not activate

Sorry to hear this jwstaton. Let us take a closer look at this. Please send us a private message with the device's MEID/ESN, the SIm ID and your phone number and pin (If already an existing customer). If you are a new customer, provide the following:

- Preferred account name

- Preferred account 4 digit pin

- Desired Plan

- Preferred Address

-Preferred area code.

We'll be waiting for your private message.

Groupie

Replied and Im about to blow this device up.

Agent

This means that the device has not picked up provisioning. Restart the device. The device should start connection process. If the device remains on WiFiSetup then:

Complete a Factory Reset.
1.You can reset your device to factory settings from the Mobile Hotspot Manager’s Software and Reset page or Support page. The account MSL (provided via PM) is required to complete this reset.
2.In the Mobile Hotspot Manager, click Settings > General > Software and Reset.
3.Or click Support.
4.Below Factory Reset, click Reset.
5.Enter the MSL code click Submit.
6.Click Begin Reset.

Groupie

I’m having this exact issue as well
Agent

Sorry to hear this JT360. Letget you sorted out. Please send us a private message with the device's MEID/ESN, the SIm ID and your phone number and pin.

Groupie

Enthusiast

My franklin 850 same thing as others. Says not activated, spoke with customer care they dont have a clue why it's not working and don't kno what to tell me besides I'm screwed
Enthusiast

Re: franklin 850 Connect will not activate

My franklin 850 same thing as others. Says not activated, spoke with customer care they dont have a clue why it's not working and don't kno what to tell me besides I'm screwed
Agent

Re: franklin 850 Connect will not activate

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue! We’d be happy to help. Do you have an account with us? If so, please send us your phone number, pin code and DEC of the device so we can assist you.