What do the usage numbers mean?

SOLVED
Enthusiast RJW
Enthusiast

What do the usage numbers mean?

When I check the usage for my WiFi hotspot, first it says 4976/17802. If I click "see all", it says 4976/16365. Please, someone, explain to me in plain English what these numbers mean and why they're different depending on where I look.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent
Solution
Accepted by topic author RJW
‎12-25-2016 11:13 AM

Re: What do the usage numbers mean?

Hi there @RJW and thank you for posting this question!

In simple words, what this means is that the amount on the left is the data (measured in megabytes) that you have used so far, versus the amount of on the right that is your plan's data allotment.

But to better understand why it shows you a different amount after you click on it, please send me a private message with your mobile number and PIN code so I can take a look at your account and see what's happening.

Looking forward to your answer!

- Robert.

2 REPLIES
Agent
Solution
Accepted by topic author RJW
‎12-25-2016 11:13 AM

Hi there @RJW and thank you for posting this question!

In simple words, what this means is that the amount on the left is the data (measured in megabytes) that you have used so far, versus the amount of on the right that is your plan's data allotment.

But to better understand why it shows you a different amount after you click on it, please send me a private message with your mobile number and PIN code so I can take a look at your account and see what's happening.

Looking forward to your answer!

- Robert.

Highlighted
Groupie

test