Tethering/hotspot information

Re: Tethering/hotspot information

I have a $50 a month plan with 8 gigs of hotspot, what if I burn through that within the month is there anyway I can get more gigs for hotspot?
Accomplice

8gigs might give you 3-4hrs of streaming, you can always buy more if you run out but it exspensive....$10/2gb
Agent

Hi BCB1976! Unfortunately, this plan is not compatible with extra data packages. If you use these 8G, you need to wait for them to be restated on your next billing cycle.

Enthusiast

SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS:
ON Your teethering phone OR DEVICE YOU'LL TURN TETHER ON. . First time u do a password pop up appears. May not appear again so write it down if you need to.
2nd device. Scan for wireless connection.
Pick yours
Type password.
Click connect and u should have it. This is not the blue tooth way to connect but I don't see why you would need that anyway. MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS IN VISIBLE MODE!
Good luck-
Phil
Highlighted
Accomplice

Having the same issues. Hotspot disappears never turned on my hotspot. Called boost told it would be expidited and would be 24 hrs. Over 24 hours later havnet heard anything but now almost all hotspot gone. Called again and the agent wasnt listening finally got a supervisor and was told it had to be expididted since it wanst done yestursay. I will keep calling until i get a actual answer and they admit to there messup. Im currently looking to take my service elsewhere. It will cost more but atleast ill get what i pay for and get customer service that will atleast pretend to care.