Paid for hotspot and its not working

Paid for hotspot and its not working

I just spoke to someone named Wendy from the customer care center for 2GB of personal HOTSPOT. I made sure to specify that I needed HOTSPOT and not just cellular data. She told me that the payment of $10 went thru and Im sitting here more than an hour later without tethering. I have a job early tomorrow that requires it and this is the second time this happens. Boost is consistently screwing me over with hotspot.  

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Paid for hotspot and its not working

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @ksoli. How about we take a closer look at this? Please send us a private message with your phone number.

We'd love to help! 

Why is it I get screwed from boost? I signed up for a 3 line family plan with a 35GB hotspot and this month when i paid my bill my hotspot was gone. What kind of crap is it that your customer service agents are all out to screw the customer. Hasn't Boost or Sprint ever heard of consumer affairs? Do you think everyone is going to lay down and play dead. 2 years ago Boost screwed me out of $80.00. I never got it back. When your service centers make a deal with tje customer YOU need to back them up!
Agent

Sorry to hear about your negative experience, @Rachel_sluv. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'd love to help.