My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

Groupie

Re: My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

I am having the same issue also on my iPhone 6s Plus. It was working just fine until three days ago. I just paid my bill on the 24th of this month.
Agent

Hello, @justycejones.  Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? -Kira_M.

Groupie

Hi im having issues using my hotspot. When i connect with other devices, it redirects me and makes me sign in to myboost account. After i sign in i still am not able to use the internet. It was just working a hour im not sure whats going on. Can you help?

Groupie

Having same issue says its active says my device is connected my device says no connection
Agent

@PrimeProfitz ; @Marymaryre ;

Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Same going on here on my iPhone se
Agent

Hey there, @jacobjwallace  Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to better assist you. In order to send a private message, you just need to click on my name, then select the message that says " send this user a private message" you must be logged into your account in order to have this feature enabled.

✅ done
Enthusiast

I'm having the same issue. The hotspot had been working fine up until early this morning. I can connect devices to the hotspot, but I am just redirected to the account login page no matter what. I've tried everything and nothing is working. This is quite upsetting as I just paid my phone bill and feel like it's money down the drain since one of my big reasons for having this plan is to have the unlimited data and access to the hotspot. I would appreciate any help and have this problem resolve quickly and efficiently. If this seems to be a reoccurring problem, I may have to end up considering taking my business elsewhere. 

Agent

Really sorry to hear about this, @belladonnahurts. We want to help! Can you shoot us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look?

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".