My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

Groupie

Re: My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

Also having same issue. Please help asap, pay far too much to not have this.

Agent

Hi there. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with your address to check the coverage. Also, include your phone number and PIN.

Groupie

Nothing to do with coverage, nothing to do with my pin. There are over 8 pages on one thread alone of every single person having the same issue. I think its time to 1 admit there is a problem and 2 post a solution that doesn't involve a factory reset, because that is the best boost tech support can do. 

Agent

Understood. All issues as similar as it might seems are different. We need to verify each any every account and start the troubleshooting from the beginning.

Dt

Same issues here. I started with an LG Stylo 2 called support 30 times went through every reset update about 30 times finally told it was not the network that it was the device bought a new device ZTE Max XL which I absolutely hate and I still have no hotspot I'm done!
Enthusiast

Enthusiast

I have the same issue, I called yesterday at 4:00 but still nothing has been fixed even though they said it’ll be fixed it’s already been 18 hours
Enthusiast

I have the same issue I called yesterday they said it would be fixed but 18 hours have passed and still nothing ( called at 4:00 pm)
Agent

Hello, @Gio562. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry for this inconvenience. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Groupie

My phone is doing the same exact thing. Connects to my laptop that I do my school work on, and it will say “no internet”.