My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

Re: My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

Same issue as everyone above - why can't you just explain how this issue is solved in this forum? It seems to be exactly the same problem for every person?

Same issue as everyone above - why can't you just explain how this issue is solved in this forum? It seems to be exactly the same problem for every person?

@Wildatheart1982 So sorry about the trouble. Possible solutions may be different for each specific situation. If you need any assistance with your service, please send us a private message.

- E.J.

Beware, SCAM! Emailed customer service yesterday, no reply, just an automated confirmation mail. No further contact. Called the number listed but no chance to speak to a real person, only machine operated with no trouble shooting at all. Their machine hung up on me 4 times when I selected the "other" option. Went to 3 different Boost Mobile stores in Oakland County (Lahser road, W 9 Mile, 10 Mile) to get a real person help me - all closed or even not existing.! They seem to be trying to avoid any customer contact after taking your money - seems to be a criminal organization and no service provider. Now I try to exchange at Best Buy, no one here knows the Boost stores are closed. Total chaos. NEVER AGAIN Boost! Do not buy anything of them!

Me too
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Thankmelater815. Can you send us a private message with your phone number so we can get this resolved for you?

Groupie

Mine isn't either, ever since I reboosted. Keeps saying sign in, and when I do nothing happens.
Agent

Hey there, Ltamaca! Sorry to hear that. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

I need my wifi on my boost phone I cant send no text out on facebook messenger...its annoying

Agent

Hey there computerwhiz7! Allow us to take a closer look. Send us a private message with details so we may work directly with you.