My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

Groupie

Re: My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

I'm having the same problem. I was connected yesterday and everything was fine, and then a few minutes later it just stopped working. I can't get any of my devices to connect--it brings up a li in/redirect page that doesn't ever go anywhere. I've tried restarting, resetting, etc. I have more than half my data left so that's not the problem. Please help!
Accomplice

No matter what I do my hotspot hasn't worked since I got this phone, even wen I call the help line they tell me my phone is working fine I tell them no it isn't
Agent

Hello, Charles3. We're sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message with more details about your issue. We'd like to help!

Enthusiast

My hot Spot has never worked.  Tired of paying for and not receiving this service.  Can I get a link to a personal message and receive some assistance?

Enthusiast

Me too!!! Does anyone have the answer please?!
Enthusiast

Same here!! Does anyone have an answer please?!
Enthusiast

Does anyone have a fix for this???
Agent

Hi there, Flaniganj! Thank you for contacting us.  Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can get down to the bottom of this?

Enthusiast

I purchased the mobile hotspot 2 days ago for $50 and paid for the month $50. It worked fine for a day and a half and then the same as others...I'm having the same problem. I was connected yesterday and everything was fine, and then a few minutes later it just stopped working. I can't get any of my devices to connect--it brings up a li in/redirect page that doesn't ever go anywhere. I've tried restarting, resetting, etc. I have more than half my data left so that's not the problem. Please help!
Agent

Thank you for the information provided, Flaniganj. We've just received your private message. We'll continue the assistance through that channel.