My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

Agent

Re: My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

We advise you to reprogram the device, or factory reset.  That usually fixes general issues.

Accomplice

Did everything and still have same problem.....hot spot dont have internet.....any device con conect to the hot spot but no internet.....it ask to login to my provider.......I dont know you guys should not offer hot spot if it not gonna work the way it supose to work.

HI Edgardo. Could you please send us a private message to follow up on this matter? - E.J.

Accomplice

I just send you a privite message minutes ago.
Accomplice

Anyway forget it......... you guys gonna fix nothing......I was happy to have a hot spot but now am not and am feel rip off.
Enthusiast

Well, I was FINALLY contacted by an agent from theae boards! I explained that I have NEVER been able to connect to the internet since buying my hotspot and $50.00 card. He called me and said that I can't connect because my card time is expired! No Sh*t Sherlock! I've been trying to get help for 2 months! So he says, sorry, I cant help you till you buy more time.
Ya Right, I've already lost $50.00 and had no internet use and I'll buy MORE time so you can figure out whats wrong! I think I'll take my chances with some other provider and hope I dont waste more money.
What poor customer service.

I have had problems with this phone from the beginning I sent it back to the company, It took forever to get the phone back and now I'm going through problem with my hot-spot... I know my password BOOST has to do better, I'm seriously considering metro PC
Agent

Hey @Vonnie1. We would like to look into this. Please send me a private message so we may work directly with you.

Groupie

The same thing is happening to me
Agent

@Jasonaunt13 Allow us to look into this for you. Please provide us the phone number registered to your Hotspot device and account pin via private message.