My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

Agent

Re: My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

@Coop8978 We're sorry to hear you're having issues with your device. Please, provide us with the name of your device. We are here to help. ~ Joy
~ Joy P.
Agent

Hey there!

@zombieman2017Before you started having this issue. Did you perform any software updates on your device?

~ Joy P.

Devices connect to my phone just fine but I am not able to use the internet access on the devices I'm connected to it was last month this happened but didn't even get to use any of the hotspot data I paid for ( only 5$) I just hope you guys can fix this issue for future customers. Have a good day Sir
Agent

Please, accept our most sincere apologies towards this situation. Have you try to connect from a diferent device?

~ Joy

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Settings show I am WiFi connected. Account shows it is using up my data. BUT, EVERY APP I TRY TO USE SAYS I AM NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET! This should be a very easy process but I think I have just wasted money on this mobile hotspot and data already purchased. I am online now thru my phone data. Very unhappy to say the least
Accomplice

Same problem. IPad connects to hotspot. But I am not connected to internet. Very unhappy!

I am having the same issue. I just bought this last week to play video games on because I couldn't connect to the hotel internet. It work great for a week. Now I can't sign on with my Xbox or phone. It tries to redirect me and then nothing happens.

I am not able to get the internet on my LG Stylo 2 device. Please help.
Agent

Hi Eula.

Are you still not able to connect to the internet? Please try following the instructions below:

1.Verify mobile data is enabled.

- From the home screen, swipe to and tap the Tools folder.
 - Tap Settings.
 - From the Networks tab, ensure that the Mobile data switch is ON.

2.Perform a soft reset.

A soft reset reconnects your LG Stylo 2 to the Boost network.
 - With the phone powered on, remove the back cover of the phone, starting from the slot located at the lower left.
 - Remove the battery.
 - After 10 seconds, reinsert the battery and replace the back cover.
 - Press and hold the Power key to turn your phone back on.

3.Update your data profile.

The data profile contains settings your phone needs to connect to the Boost network.
 - From the home screen, swipe to and tap the Tools folder.
 - Tap Settings.
 - From the General tab, scroll to and tap System updates.
 - Tap Update profile.
 - After the profile update is complete, tap OK.

These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step. Please let us know if the issue was solved.

EdwinRG

My Internet isn't working right and neither is my Hotspot and they both are connected to my phone plan . I'm on unlimited data, Internet , Hotspot , and it's comes with my plan . I've bend having a lot of problems for the last 5 and a half weeks where at first my phone wasn't working so. I was unable to use my service with boost for almost 4 weeks because of all the problems that I've been going through with your company so I was told that since I've been having all these problems and not having or being able to use my services with boost even thought my boost phone services was paid and having to wait for so long and even having to go down a buy my own Sims card on the behalf of the bad customer services that I kept receiving time after time that I would be getting free service for the month of June at no charge for June 1 st. 2017 and my bill gets paid on the 31st. Of each month where my payment gets withdrawn from my debit card each and every month but I didn't have any service for my phone because I was sent the wrong Sims card from boost mobile 3 times and all thoughs 3 times they happened not to be the right ones so I had to go down to boost store here in phoenix, Az. And buy the right one that would work in my boost mobile phone . So all I'm asking boost is to do the right thing and credit me for the end of the month of May 31st.2017 to June 31, 2017 thank u and would very much be appreciated if boost mobile would credit me on my boost mobile plan because of all the problems with boost customer services thank u much and much appreciated Hope Sanchez.