My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

Highlighted

Re: My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

Hello @BeckiBullets. Please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN and your address so we can verify your hotspot and your network status.

In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

It will not let me send you a private message.......
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @BeckiBullets. Thank you for letting us know. When you signed up, you were sent an email with a link to  confirm your email address. Did you confirm it?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I dont know probably.. My service is not new I have had it for months. The issue I am having is new. They are unrelated.
Highlighted
Agent

@BeckiBullets: You won't be able to send us a PM if you haven't confirmed your email address. 

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

Has anyone got any help with this?

I just got a coolpad hotspot today and am having the same problems.  I have talked to boost support and coolpad support and have got nowhere.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @NB1! We're deeply sorry to hear that. What kind of issues are you currently experiencing with that device? 

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

I am using my iphone to connect to the coolpad.  I can connect to the wifi but can not access the internet.  I connected my computer to the hotspot also with the same result.  No internet.

Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message with your current address @NB1.

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

message sent