Kind of urgent hotspot question

SOLVED
Highlighted
Groupie

Kind of urgent hotspot question

If I only want to use my hotspot once will it still charge me every month even though I'm done using it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Kind of urgent hotspot question

Hey Kcgcj! The hotspot can be set as a one time add on or as a monthly add on it is up to you.

5 REPLIES

Hey Kcgcj! The hotspot can be set as a one time add on or as a monthly add on it is up to you.

Groupie

I am told i am on a 8gb hotspot monthly plan but only have 8000mb i dont if someone put a camma in the wrong spot or decimal somewhere but definitly not 8gb. Also have other questions but i see its impossible to talk to anyobe other than the robot guy
Agent

Hello Mrmccormick. Actually, 1gb is the equivalent of 1000mb. Therefore, since you have 8000mb it would be equal to 8gb. Please let us know your other questions so we can help.

Groupie

Is there a chart system on my boost stuff account so see how much hitspot ive used other then a text message and if not could u guys maje obe at some point so i can see how much of something streams of hotspot?
Agent

Hey Mrmccormick. At the moment that is unavailable. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and will be taken in consideration.