How Do I upgrade my internet speeds?

Highlighted

How Do I upgrade my internet speeds?

any1 here know how I can upgrade my internet? I called my internet service provider multiple times this year asking if I can get better speeds in my area... I have 25 down and 5 up now for like 3 years, so I cant rly stream on twitch or I dont get the speeds I want., In april I called them and they said I will get better speeds "very soon" and its been like 6 months, I also get higher ping when other people use the internet and stuff so its kinda important for me, they said I cant get higher speeds unless the line to my house gets upgraded, I live in the west of Ireland and a lot of people around me have faster speeds than me like 150 down and 30 up , which would be perfect for me. can anyone help me?

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: How Do I upgrade my internet speeds?

Hi ClintonGomes. Thanks for contacting us. We'd like to check your account and plan. Please, let us have your number and PIN in a private message, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25