Hotspot not working, please help

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Hotspot not working, please help

ive been trying to connect to my hotspot for days now, its connected but theres absolutely no interent access, i have the $50 plan and its upsetting me how i can get the internet to work, please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

how do i do that?
Highlighted
Agent

You have to click on the profile picture and then select "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

thank u!
Highlighted
Agent

Please, send us the address to check the coverage. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I had the same problem, and it was with my A20 phone.  I used the hotspot for about 6 months with no issues.  Then it stopped providing internet.  All my devices would connect to it fine, but the wifi signal from my phone was not providing internet data.  After going through some basics of verifying signal, rebooting devices, etc, An agent finally asked me to turn off my phone for at least 3 minutes, and then turn back on, and they would send a network update.  I turned off for around 10 minutes.  When I turned the phone back on everything was working as normal.  Not sure what a network update is, but it worked for me.  Hope this helps someone.