Hotspot data gone in two days but not by using hotspot, but by using flud app

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hotspot data gone in two days but not by using hotspot, but by using flud app

Well, two months ago I had a 50$ plan with 8 gb hotspot. My hotspot data for some reason has been killed without actually using hotspot but by downloading business related Files over Flud app, I thought that was weird ,but I decided not to escalate the issue instead following months I changed to 60$ plan with 20gb hotspot. This time I had a chance of using some of the hotspot even though it runned out quick, but after it runned out , I still had ability to use flud app for my buisness purposes. After getting disappointed with 60$ plan I decided to go back this month to my original 50$ plan with 8 gb of data. So after paying bill , next day I received text that i used 85% of my hotspot data, I was shocked because j haven't even started using it, and the only app I used was the FLUD ( torrent) app, So I was thinking to leave the boost and change the network. But after reading user agreement I realized that what the boost doing by misleading customers with their plan information is illegal and could be well rewarded in court ( everybody remembers att and Verizon payout after illegal throttling unlimited data)
Anyways if it accidentally maded mistake and hasn't been made on purpose , im gonna wait 10 days( reasonable time) to let the boost fix it. If they won't fix im already preparing to take then to Court . please feel free to message me about updates over this issue .
Now we will wait for boost Mobile response.
See more topics labeled with:
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Samsung_Mark. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Highlighted
Groupie

PM Sent sir, thank you.
Highlighted
Agent

We received the private message. We'll continue to assist you in private.

Highlighted
Accomplice

What network?
Highlighted

Hey I've had the same issue. If you take this to court I'm interested.
Highlighted

I've been having the same issue. I've called customer service multiple times and they told me that there was nothing they could do. I called for 5 days straight. Finally my fiance called and raised a fuss and they reset my hotspot for the month. But it's still happening. I need my hotspot for my app development work. If this doesn't get fixed I'm tempted to switch to a different carrier. Maybe straight talk or cricket... I'm sick of this crap.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello. If you have the $35 plan, the high speed data is shared with the hotspot, and hotspot is not available after reaching the 3gb of the plan (be it using it with normal data, hotspot, or both). The other plans have a separate data allotment for hotspot. You can find details here

Highlighted

I don't have the 35 dollar plan. I pay 100 for 3 lines, each line has unlimited everything and 30gb hotspot (thirty) not 3gb.  Stop stealing my hotspot. I pay for it, I expect to use it... All of it... All 30gb (thirty)...Through tethering and not because your company is punishing me for using a particular app.

Highlighted
Agent

I see. We'd like to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Groupie

The same happens to me, i only used the flud app and all my hotpot data gione in less thantwo days.