Hot spot says not subscribed after paying bill

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hot spot says not subscribed after paying bill

I have the 50 dollar unlimited 0lan with 8 g of hot spot. It worked great last month. Before my bill was due - I needed a few days to get to payday so I switched to the 3 dollar daily plan. After a couple days I loaded 50 dollars and switched back to my old 50 dollar unlimited plan with 8 g of hot spot. Ever since then I can't get hot spot to work. Every time I click it on it says I am not subscribed and turns itself off. I have tried restarting the phone and removing the battery. Has not helped. Please help me get my hot spot to work. It was the main reason I started using boost. The unlimited data and the hot spot. Thanks in advance
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Hey there, @903aaron Let’s get this thing resolved for you. Can you shoot us a DM  to verify your account? Thanks!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

When I click your user name to go to your profile - it doesn't have a link to even dm you. There's a spot that says contact you but nothing does anything when I click it. I'm not sure how to even send the message
Highlighted

@903aaron Understood. Could you please try to send a private message to my username?

- E.J.

Highlighted

Highlighted
Accomplice

Im having same exact problem right now as well
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Jbooker93! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message to review your situation. Please include your phone number and pin in that message. We'll be waiting for you!

Highlighted
Groupie

I'm having the same exact problem now.. Please help...
Highlighted
Groupie

Please help im having the same exact issue..
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Ddcarr! We're sorry to hear you're experiencing those difficulties. We want to help! Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25