Hot spot hasnt worked since i got this phone

Go to solution
Accomplice

Hot spot hasnt worked since i got this phone

I called the boost line a few times they tell me my phone is working fine I tell them no it isn't I had this phone almost 2 months and the hot spot still isn't working, can someone at least try 2 help me? Plz
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Hot spot hasnt worked since i got this phone

Hey there, @Charles3. We'd like to take a look into this. Would you please confirm the name and model of the device?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
17 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there, @Charles3. We'd like to take a look into this. Would you please confirm the name and model of the device?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

LG X power, model number LGLS755
Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you 4 the help
Agent

@Charles3 Hey there! Thanks for the information. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Would you please send us a "Private Message" so we can further assist you?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.

My hot spot disappeared off my phone called in but customer support could not figer out y I can find it can someone help me with this
Accomplice

My hotspot still not working how do I look at the solution
Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, @Charles3! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to assist you with this.

Enthusiast

My Hot Spot has NEVER worked!  I hate paying for and NOT receiving services.  Where can I get a personal link to get assistance?

Accomplice

How do I send message for support with my wifi hotspot problems? I'm new to site I don't know ow how to use it.