Data Tethering subscription?

Highlighted

Data Tethering subscription?

I have the $50/ unlimited plan, and up until 2 days ago my tethering hotspot worked. When i tried to turn it on, i received a notification that i had not subscribed to the data tethering. I've tried searching for the subscription and can't find it. My understanding was that i had 8g of hotspot data, but can't access wherever I'm supposed to look to see what the issue is. My phone is up to date, it upgraded a few day's ago, so that's not the issue. Can a staffer help me understand what the problem is?
21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted

I Have the Same problem my hotspot has not worked since i paid my phone bill . can yall help me as well ?
Highlighted

I Have the Same problem my hotspot has not worked since i paid my phone bill . can yall help me as well ?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Daciac! Sorry to hear about this experience. We sure can help you. Have you tried the same steps provided earlier? If you don't see any progress, please let us know. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am also having this issue. I have a lot of data left but don't know how to get this to work.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Steve2019! We will need to review your account Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

What address or username do I DM?
Highlighted

Hey there, Steve2019! To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Also says I don't have data tethering and I still have 9 days left on my time. I updated and restarted my phone and it didn't work either.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello lkp89. Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Message sent