Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Coolpad Surf Settings

Groupie

Coolpad Surf Settings

Need help configuring the settings of my Coolpad Surf mobile hotspot. The upload/download speeds are literally less than 1MB. Cant watch videos at all. Please help. I called 2 local Boost stores just to get transferred and i called customer support 3 times and got hung up on. No one is helping me.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Coolpad Surf Settings

Hi there DaisySyme. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the information. Please, send us  the address to check the  coverage. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there jhum0315. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

Highlighted

Same issues here boost mobile is trash , first month November great service, i used all data paid $50 to get more , December fine same speeds then come January a slick slightly declining in internet connection speeds, February a bigger noticeable decline, the February 10th-29th my whole 5 miles radius of service no service at all , after 10 calls to customers service finally someone tells me they are working on towers in my address area after being lied to saying everything is fine . February 29 the day my bill was due magically allda sudden internet worked again. Now fast forward to march the worst unusable internet connection I've ever had hands down , laggging in every online game ,can't refresh a email, can't stream videos , can't login to boost mobile account using my password a common glitch 80% reliable. Just horrible service
Highlighted

I have plenty of pictures and videos I'm trying to see where to swnd them to report boost
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration, @Boosttrash2020, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.