Coolpad Surf Hotspot Not Connecting To Internet

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Coolpad Surf Hotspot Not Connecting To Internet

Hey everyone.
So I had my hotspot device for months now and it worked perfectly fine. Today everything was normal until noon, my devices were unable to connect to the internet. I resetted my coolpad surf and did everything but it didn't work. I don't know what to do honestly. I don't want to end up buying another sim card or coolpad surf hotspot device.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @MissArale. We definitely want to get this figured out for you. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

Hello I'm am having same problem I can't connect to internet anymore
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Classat. We definitely want to get this figured out for you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to take a closer look at this.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I send private msg I don't have phone through you guys just have coolpadsurf

Highlighted
Groupie

How do you connect hotspot to internet