Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Connection issues + Hotspot issues

Accomplice

Connection issues + Hotspot issues

When I connect my laptop windows 7 to my Hotspot it connects fine until it the laptop says, "No Internet Connection." After I disconnect my Hotspot on Laptop and Connect it again it works fine and then it will do the same thing again. Does it randomly.
This is the first issue I have been with Boost for a year and a half. I'm thinking maybe it's the laptop that's causing the connection issue? Or is it the Boost Hotspot Network?
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Connection issues + Hotspot issues

Hello, @DevilsRose91. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a Private Message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello I'm also having the problem my ps4 says it cannot connect to the internet but is connected to the hotspot

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello I'm also having this problem I thought you could help me 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Johnnycoco11! We're sorry to hear that. Just to confirm, does this only happens when connecting to the PS4? Are you able to connect your phone to other devices? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

yes I tried my sisters iPhone and it connected via hotspot but it seems like it didn't make it any faster
Highlighted
Agent

We understand. If this only happens with your PS4, there could be an issue with the process. Did you call Sony customer service? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

No not yet but in pretty sure it's the hotspot but I'll give them a call can you check if my hotspot is alright?
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Highlighted
Groupie

My Netgear Fuse Mobile hotspot was working fine until about a week ago.  It still powers on fine, and I can connect via Wifi to the hotspot.  However, the hotspot says it can't find a network.  The configuration page and the hotspot itself just say searching under the LTE connection.  I tried clicking on connect on the configuration page - nothing.  I tried removing the battery and restarting, and doing a reset via the configuration page (not factory reset, the least damaging one, whatever that was called).  My settings were reset to defaults.  Still no network found.  I've tried this in two different locations, both of which used to have service.  The battery shows 100%.  How do I restore network access?