Checking hotspot data.

Checking hotspot data.

Does anyone know how you can check how much hotspot data you have left? I'm trying to find out how you can see it. It doesnt show up in my data.

5 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Checking hotspot data.

Hello!

I'm sorry to let you know about this, but the data usage report is not available via your online account. But did you know that you can check this out on your device?

You just need to click on "Mobile Data" (under the "Settings" menu) and it should bring up a graphic where it shows the data you have used up to date. You can even select the cycle from where the data will be measured and that way you can keep track of how much data you are consuming.

I hope this idea has helped you and thanks for posting your question. I'll be looking forward to your feedback!

Groupie

But can you differentiate between your online unlimited data and your 8G Hotspot?

Thabk You so much I appreciate this alot

Thats what i wana know too 👍
Agent

Good morning MsTryMe and thank you for sharing your question. We apologize for the late response.

You can check your hotspot's data usage by logging-in to your Boost Mobile account, and then referring to the "Service & Usage" tab.

Once there, click on where it says "More..". You should then see the tab where the hotspot data usage is displayed. Do you have any other questions?

We're here to help!

RB-1991 (Robert).