Cant get hotspot to work

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Cant get hotspot to work

I'm on the 10 GB data plan and I'm trying to turn on the hotspot but it says I'm not subscribed to the hotspot service. How do I subscribe?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Cant get hotspot to work

@trstamp: So sorry to know about that! Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you shoot us a PM with your phone number and PIN?

~Nosh_CxUx

9 REPLIES
Accomplice

I think your going to have to make the phone call, and good luck with that!! If you can't understand who your talking to, your not alone!  Oh, and once you get your hotspot working

be sure to compare daily what your Hotspot says you used to what the boost chart says your using. They will be different, and not in your favor. 

Agent

Hey there, @trstamp! Are you still in need of assistance?

~Nosh_CxUx

Groupie

Yes, hotspot still wont work even though it's on my plan
Agent

@trstamp: So sorry to know about that! Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you shoot us a PM with your phone number and PIN?

~Nosh_CxUx

Groupie

I need help
Enthusiast

Enthusiast

Well did u figure it out?????☆☆☆
Enthusiast

Well did u figure out how to get the hotspot to work...??????? I need guidence on how to do it🙏🙏🙏📵
Agent

Hi Baldnuts4u! Your phone number and PIN are private information. Keep in mind that this is a public channel. Please erase that public post and contact us through Private Message.