Apple Watch Series 3

Apple Watch Series 3

The new apple watch series 3. Comes with cellular connectivity. As a costumer who has a 7+ i feel it is only right for boost to come out with their own sim to sync our phone numbers with our watch. Especially since boost most likely will have the iphone 8/8+ and the new iphone X. I feel the sooner we get it rolling the better
14 REPLIES

Re: Apple Watch Series 3

Hope this happens. I often tell me people that Boost's unlocking of the hotspot feature for FREE makes it the best deal for iPhone owners out there. Having support for the watch would really cement that argument.

So as of right now we boost customers cannot activate the Apple Watch series 3? Not even using our hotspot?
Agent

Hi there, @angievantuyl! You will be able to use it connected to WI-Fi. You won't be able to use it as a stand-alone device with the Boost Mobile network.

Groupie

Okay so I'm planning on getting the apply watch series 2 or maybe series 3 but my question is well my hotspot work for the Apple Watch would I be able to reply to text messages by the Apple Watch? Do I must be on wifi I don't have home wifi so don't know what to do.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Christy18! We have replied to your PM. Please check your inbox.

~Nosh_CxUx

Groupie

If I have the iPhone 7 Plus will I be able to use all features from the Apple Watch series 3? I heard the calling feature is not available unless you have WiFi, will I be able to text without WiFi and use other features without WiFi?
Agent

Hey Jliyan! Thanks for contacting us. Apple watches need a special SIM card and this SIM cards are not available in Boost Mobile,  therefore  they will be some applications and features that may not work.

Groupie

Will boost mobile get this SIM card in the near future? I might buy the LTE version today but I am not too sure if I should if boost mobile isn’t gonna get the fix any time soon?
Agent

Hi there, Jliyan. At the moment, we don't have information as to if these SIM cards are going to be available. Please, keep checking our website and social media channels for updates.