Wrong commitment and bad customer service

Wrong commitment and bad customer service

Feel cheated as given wrong commitment by boos toll free customer service when calling they are not behaving properly and not providing proper answer when asking supervisor hanging phone and telling no one here I went to Canada called for roaming but they offer me credit $14 and next time went India asking to suspend line for 18 days customer service offer me when I will back call them they will give credit again as if suspend line I have problem when coming back I like suggestion all can be checked with conversation Ref # 1715786209 13 Jan for Canada roaming

Ref # 1732447749 feb 8 for going India trip for 18 days and offer not suspend line they will give me credit when come back and they already given $14 for Canada trip for India trip they will give when I will back
Called in ‘March 3rd for credit but they are not behaving and responding. During call they call me back with I know phone number st
10::28 am talked with Jose Sunday 3 March talked with supervisor and he is misbehaving and not giving proper answers and reference # or reasone feel cheated as I go 2 times abroad in a year and they giving wrong commitment and no any forums or number to complaint
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Wrong commitment and bad customer service

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @Shivesh6259. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, and more details about the issue to further investigate. 

I suppose to get credit for 18 days on 8th February I have word with your customer service lady she told me when I return from India need to call and get the credit post coming back I did but today’s customer service agent not resolve my issue

We must get this resolved! Did you pay for any international plan?

No They don’t have roaming facilities with iPhone for that country so I asked to suspend my line for there’s period so i don’t have to pay as I will not able to use and will get local SIM card but they suggest don’t suspend they will give me credit when I will back but now they denied

oh, I see! Can you please confirm your phone number and PIN?