So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Go to solution

Re: So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Try again you have to log in first
Accomplice

Re: So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

There are.other.tasks.you could keep your self busy with, while waiting for a question.
Your an asset to this community that is like a being an usher, or a tour guide.
How would you explain why your qualified to be a guru of this community
Groupie

Refresh browser then try clicking join group again it worked for me thus way.
Accomplice

okay i will try it thanks

pamela bolling
Groupie

I have been with boost since 2000, and I'm good with know about boost
Groupie

Unfortunately I checked back a day or two later and had no responses. The dialogue has to start somewhere.
Groupie

Not my experience at all. Just communicate what the problem is. Have you tried calling the service center?
Groupie

That's what I'm into. I have had great hookups from Boost, but I wish I saw some deals like some of the competitors. Lots of deals for switching-- I'd like to see a deal for loyalty.
Community Manager

Well, everyone, we appreciate all the fantastic forum members who joined up, stepped up and showed off your Boost Knowledge here on Community.  We know we're a bit behind schedule but we're just delighted to be able to announce our very first official Boost Guru: @injeans!

You were here helping and answering posts too?  Don't be discouraged!  We'll be recognizing new individuals from time to time.  Keep up the great contributions and you may be next!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.