So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Go to solution

Re: So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Welcome back...
Accomplice

Re: So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Anyone who posts successfully will

No! I absolutely DO NOT know EVERYTHING about ANYTHING! One would have to be arrogant, closed minded, and unwilling to learn something new or challenging if their answer was "yes!" to your interesting question.
Brenda
Community Manager

I am a lifelong learner myself, @Brendaland.  Welcome Robot Happy

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Enthusiast

I don't think I know everything about Boost Mobile but I do know alot and not to toot my own horn to loudly what I don't know I can most likely figure out with some research and determination. I really need a new phone and free is right in my price range. Good luck to all and have fun.
Community Manager

Good luck to you too @lisaalley1966!

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

Accomplice

i am a boost customer since 2009 always something new to learn..will try the best i can could use an upgrade hopefully in 2017...lol still got the galaxy s3 in good shape tooSmiley LOL

pamela bolling
Accomplice

thank you happy holidays

pamela bolling
Community Manager

Welcome, @iampb56!  (I think we've met before)  That S3 is a great phone.  I think one of my children is still using one as well.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Accomplice

nice to meet you i having a time trying to decide which one to get my budget for the most part hopefully i would like to try the samsung galaxy6 but not the s7 too expensive for me nice one though something i will look into in the future time will tell

pamela bolling