So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Go to solution

Re: So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Hello my name is Boost Guru Branch, and I accept your challenge.

Re: So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Are Excelent company I'm satisfied thanks Young

I love boost mobile and definitely know everything about it
Groupie

Yes I do
Guru

HI EVERYONE !

I see lots of people here who say they love Boost Mobile and they Know all about Boost and its Sprint Network .....  But I don't see any of you with Beards yet ! muwahahahaha 

OK folks keep on answering them questions and get your beards and a special badge !!!! And maybe even win some LG phone thingy! 

We need you !  

Diversity is key !  

Be engaging !

See you around !

Yours,
-J
Check my badges!

Enthusiast

I keep trying to click "Join Group", however it is not processing or letting me actually click the button.
Groupie

You must first login to your account.

Yes I do been with boost for seven plus years know all the pro an con's I am in love with boost Mobile
Community Manager

Welcome @Teiara!  If you're into it, feel free to follow @A11ey's instructions in the first post and join one (or both) of the groups!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.