So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Guru

So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

We are uping the stakes in the Boost Guru Challenge and giving you a chance to win a new LG phone!  Between now and December 31st 2016, the first member to reach 15 Accepted Solutions (verified), will qualify to win an LG phone.  Wanna know more about this challenge?  Read all about the rules below:

Are a Boost Mobile customer or fan and you think you know more about Boost than everyone else?  We invite you to the "Accepted Solution" challenge. Beginning September 15th, through December 31st we will be tracking all posts marked as "Accepted Solutions", then at the end of the program we will announce the winner.

Here's how it works:

1. If you are interested in this program, click here to join the group and read more details!   Just so you know, this is a program for the elite few who have a passion for answering questions. Everyone is welcome, but it will not appeal to all.
  2. If a question is answered correctly, the person who posted it, the person who answered, or a moderator (Boost Employee) can mark it as an Accepted Solution.  
  3. If you are participating in the program, you will get access to a new private community that will include Boost Employee Experts.

The winner will be whomever has the most legitimate Accepted Solutions, and if you get 15 you qualify to win a new LG Tribute, and will become our first Boost Guru.  They will also receive a new badge and will be featured on the front page of the Community.   If you have questions about this program you can reply to this message or on the group board after you join,

So will YOU be the first...

Boost Guru!Boost Guru!

Will you be the winner of a brend new LG Phone?   

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

58 REPLIES 58
Highlighted

Hello Alley,
Can you send me the pm, I tried sending you one but I could only send it to **bleep** but no one else for admin or Alley popped up.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Highlighted

I didn't say i know alot about boost mobile so i dont know what your talking about so.
Highlighted

A11ey wrote:
If you are a Dealer, send me a PM, we can validate and you can also be part of our Dealer group!

A11ey wrote:
If you are a Dealer, send me a PM, we can validate and you can also be part of our Dealer group!

Highlighted

You may have someone edit the first sentence of your description. Instead of "Are a Boost Mobile....." it should say "As a Boost Mobile..... ". It will appear to be more professionally written an maybe more people will participate. As for the seevice, I have no complaints.
Highlighted

Service not seevice
Highlighted

Yes I do. I had great service when my phone was on and I didn't have problems at all with boost mobile
Highlighted

Boost is a great company who has come a long way. They have made changes and success with their network and products
Highlighted

Ok ....I'm confused....do the questions come in the form of a text message? How do I start?
Highlighted
Groupie

I've been a boost customer since the service was first available in my area and I really love the service and prices. I'm a forever customer.
Highlighted