So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Go to solution

Re: So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Hello Alley,
Can you send me the pm, I tried sending you one but I could only send it to **bleep** but no one else for admin or Alley popped up.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

Re: So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

I didn't say i know alot about boost mobile so i dont know what your talking about so.

A11ey wrote:
If you are a Dealer, send me a PM, we can validate and you can also be part of our Dealer group!

A11ey wrote:
If you are a Dealer, send me a PM, we can validate and you can also be part of our Dealer group!

You may have someone edit the first sentence of your description. Instead of "Are a Boost Mobile....." it should say "As a Boost Mobile..... ". It will appear to be more professionally written an maybe more people will participate. As for the seevice, I have no complaints.

Service not seevice

Yes I do. I had great service when my phone was on and I didn't have problems at all with boost mobile

Boost is a great company who has come a long way. They have made changes and success with their network and products

Ok ....I'm confused....do the questions come in the form of a text message? How do I start?
Groupie

I've been a boost customer since the service was first available in my area and I really love the service and prices. I'm a forever customer.