So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Go to solution
Community Manager

So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

We are uping the stakes in the Boost Guru Challenge and giving you a chance to win a new LG phone!  Between now and December 31st 2016, the first member to reach 15 Accepted Solutions (verified), will qualify to win an LG phone.  Wanna know more about this challenge?  Read all about the rules below:

Are a Boost Mobile customer or fan and you think you know more about Boost than everyone else?  We invite you to the "Accepted Solution" challenge. Beginning September 15th, through December 31st we will be tracking all posts marked as "Accepted Solutions", then at the end of the program we will announce the winner.

Here's how it works:

1. If you are interested in this program, click here to join the group and read more details!   Just so you know, this is a program for the elite few who have a passion for answering questions. Everyone is welcome, but it will not appeal to all.
  2. If a question is answered correctly, the person who posted it, the person who answered, or a moderator (Boost Employee) can mark it as an Accepted Solution.  
  3. If you are participating in the program, you will get access to a new private community that will include Boost Employee Experts.

The winner will be whomever has the most legitimate Accepted Solutions, and if you get 15 you qualify to win a new LG Tribute, and will become our first Boost Guru.  They will also receive a new badge and will be featured on the front page of the Community.   If you have questions about this program you can reply to this message or on the group board after you join,

So will YOU be the first...

Member_Guru_Icon.pngBoost Guru!

Will you be the winner of a brend new LG Phone?   

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Well, everyone, we appreciate all the fantastic forum members who joined up, stepped up and showed off your Boost Knowledge here on Community.  We know we're a bit behind schedule but we're just delighted to be able to announce our very first official Boost Guru: @injeans!

You were here helping and answering posts too?  Don't be discouraged!  We'll be recognizing new individuals from time to time.  Keep up the great contributions and you may be next!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

58 REPLIES

Re: So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Boost Mobile is the best phone company I can ask for
Accomplice

It won't let me join the closed group. I'll keep trying though.

Well I do think I'm on top as being versed in Boost as I've forgotten, it's been probably since 2011-2012 somewher in thst span of time so I feel knowledgeable in that period of time about a lot of things about phones & Boost as a company.

I definitely know from personal experience, customer satisfaction is a very important factor for Boost. They will right any wrongs and take awesome care of their customers and have EXCELLENT customer service
Accomplice

You should see a button that says "ask to join group", be sure you are logged in.

Boost takes the satisfaction of their customers very seriously. They will go out of their way and show their customers so much appreciation. They will right any wrongs that you may have in regards to any phone or service issues. They're great. And that's the absolute truth
Community Manager

Sorry for the delay, I was out of the office, you should see that your request was accepted and you are now a member of the group!

A11ey

Hello Alley,
Well I don't believe I know more then anyone but I'm sure that when it comes to boost mobile I'm one of the honor students. I'm not just a loyal customer of boost mobile for years but Im also a boost mobile employees and dealer. I'm always on the look out for boost mobile new everything not just for me but for my customers. I personally know how it feel looking for help and getting treated like durt with some boost mobile employees so I have made it my mission to be the best employees I can not just with great customer satisfaction but with honesty. It's not all about the sale is making a relationship making sure the customer is not just feeling good but happy with there choice not regretting anything later. That's y I believe we all have to make this possible by backing everything we try to sale about boost. Alley I'm ready for ur challenge and earning my boos mobile badge.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
Community Manager

If you are a Dealer, send me a PM, we can validate and you can also be part of our Dealer group!

A11ey