So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

i like that captain sea wolf
pamela bolling
Accomplice

Re: So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

I am an enthusiast, I feel that I have a great amount of knowledge when it comes to knowing how boost as professionals keep customers satisfied, how boost offers options and rewards based on feed back , obtaining key facts and creating great ideas so customers stay loyal, refer friends and family, all while managing her or his affordable modified plan or device. Boostmobile offers so much .
Enthusiast

Yeah, I'm a forever customer too. Ive already gotten three people to switch from their cellphone provider to Boost just in the last month. I can't stop raving about Boost
Community Manager

Welcome, folks!  I can tell right now you're going to be valuable assets to the community.  Be sure you join the groups so I can add your badge and you can start earning points towards Guru status!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Wecome @Konquest77 and @gramslaura0214!  Be sure to join the groups @A11ey mentions so I can give your first badge.  Can't wait to see you out helping others on the Community!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Groupie

Don't know evrythg, but seen a lot with mostly the pre-paid fone world. There's all different types of stakeholders with boost. As somebody in the community its good to be heard, & address issues & concerns others may have. The team at boost support does try to please the customer, & I have actually referred 3 people in the past. Not all their programs are easy to benefit from (ie. referals), but the team is frequently understanding & customer service tries to make the effort-- and overall is quite respectable. Ask away community, if I have some insight I'd love to help.

Not really poor customer service phone quit working won't do anything about don't care about their customers just the money
Accomplice

Breakman672,
Customers are important, I am sorry your experience wasnt positive.
If it is not to much to ask, what exactly happened to the phone ?
Was the phone purchased online, or in stores?
How long did you have it? By chance did you have phone insurance, or did you have a warranty?
Boost employees, have to follow procedures, and or guidelines when it comes to making a professional decision to replace a customers phone, If your service was still active, the best solution would have been to ask if you had a personal replacement, or if you wanted to purchase a cheaper device, until they could investigate your complaint.
Again I am sorry about your experience.
I just happened to come across your reply, and was curious.
Groupie

One time I was at the grocery store and some lady was asking me about phones I told her about Boost Mobile and how great of a deal they gave me because I have the boost dealz app and I convinced her to get her a Boost Mobile phone to she told me I should be a Salesman for Boost Mobile laugh out loud I would make a great salesman I agree I gave the greatest pitch ever for Boost Mobile Sprint / Boost Mobile would have been so proud of me your customer for Life !!!
Groupie

Where are all the questions that need to be answered so I can get my free LG Tribute phone Boost Mobile