Lte service

Groupie

Lte service

I have had five lines with boost for the past two and a half years and it seems to just keep getting worse and worse. Are you going to stay on hold for 20 30 minutes of my day for them to do something that I've already done are they give me a $5 credit or $10 credit I think once a year ago.. why is it so hard to get service I am in the city, I have no spyware no viruses my LTE is just downright horrible I think it was better 10 years ago on every one of my lines
See more topics labeled with:
1 REPLY 1

Re: Lte service

Hi there, rob33w3! Our apologies for the very late reply and for the hard time you've had with the service! We'd love to do our best to help you!

To further work this out and better help you, please send us a private message including your phone number, 4-digit PIN, and your complete home address. We'll then verify what's happening with the network at that location. To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case) and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Looking forward to your response!

Hozuki_Robert