Have some cool Boost swag? Show us your swag and your swagger!

Go to solution
Highlighted
Guru

Have some cool Boost swag? Show us your swag and your swagger!

boostswag.jpg

Let's see what you got!  How does this work?

1. Find your Swag...Swag is anything you have or find with the Boost logo on it.
  2. Take a picture of your favorite Swag with the Boost logo.  If you have a Boost phone that is Swag too! Get creative:
    • Use your friends, or pets or landscapes, just let your Boost flag fly!  
    • But please keep it PG-13!  All photos will be moderated. 
  3. Post a picture of your favorite Swag by replying to this post (new threads will not be considered part of the contest)
  4. Winners will be based on Kudos (your votes!) So last step: give and get some Kudos in this thread!  
    • Kudo other photos you like in the thread. You get credit for getting (2 p) and giving! (1 p)
    • Invite friends and family to join the Community and vote for your pic
    • You don't have to be a Boost customer to join!

Prizes and Rules:

There are  5 prizes:

• 1st place for best pic - The J3 Emerge & a re-Boost card (must be a Boost Customer to win phone)
  • 2nd place for best pic - a Boost t-shirt
  • 3rd place for best pic - a Boost key chain & earbuds

We will also send out Boost lanyards to the 2 Community Members who give the most kudos to others in this thread!

IMPORTANT: The picture must be one YOU have taken, winners will be required to provide validation.

Contest begins 2/1/2017 ends 2/28/2017

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

44 REPLIES 44
Highlighted
Accomplice
Highlighted
Accomplice

Please vote for me in the contest. cjh8690
Highlighted
Accomplice

Please vote for MD in the contest cjh8690
Highlighted
Guru

We have just a little over a day left, and we have 2 leaders, if you haven't voted, vote now!!

@cjh8690 with 13 kudos

@MyraMarie with 12 kudos

The race is on!!

Just a reminder you get points for giving kudos too!  So VOTE!

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Pulling for you. Hope you win!

MyraMarie wrote:

I love my Boost Merch!!!I love my Boost Merch!!!

Highlighted
Groupie

My family started from the bottom and now we are here. From a Samsung Seek to the LG X Power, we have a phone for everyone!Pictured: Samsung Seek, Samsung Galaxy Rush, Samsung Galaxy Prevail LTE, HTC Desire 626s, LG Volt, LG X Power. Not Pictured: Samsung Galaxy Prevail, ZTE Warp Sequent, LG Tribute, LG G Stylo.Pictured: Samsung Seek, Samsung Galaxy Rush, Samsung Galaxy Prevail LTE, HTC Desire 626s, LG Volt, LG X Power. Not Pictured: Samsung Galaxy Prevail, ZTE Warp Sequent, LG Tribute, LG G Stylo.

Highlighted
Accomplice

@Star_Gazer Thank you so much!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Please vote for me user name is cjh8690 Thanks
Highlighted

HI GUYS!!!! 🙂

GOODLUCK TO ALL OF YOU 🙂

I dind't get to upload my picture 😞 lol maybe on the next contest ill enter 🙂

If i upload it now i don't believe ill get enough kudos to catch up to the leaders in a day lol.

Goodluck no matter what you guys are all winners remember that and keep rocking onHeart

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hey: You need to do what cjh8690 keeps doing. They keep adding posts to this contest so people will give them Kudos. Each time they add a post, if just 1 Kudo is given, it is counted towards their total. I've gotten several Boost emails each time they post.