Family plan 4 for $100

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Family plan 4 for $100

Want info about if you get any free phones with that promo. I am a boost customer and my other family members are not. I live I Omaha and they live in Dallas area. So I know that it's for new customers only. So I would have my dad be the primary. I have a boost phone and they don't. So I want to know if my other family members will get new phones?
I can get my dad on board with this plan of he didn't have to work out any money for the phones..
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @LauraBarnes. Thank you for stopping by. With this promotion at least one of the accounts must be a port in from another carrier to Boost Mobile. The free phone promotion is also for port in customers, each port in account will receive a free phone. -Kira_M. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @LauraBarnes. Thank you for stopping by. With this promotion at least one of the accounts must be a port in from another carrier to Boost Mobile. The free phone promotion is also for port in customers, each port in account will receive a free phone. -Kira_M. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Thank you.
Highlighted
Agent

It was our pleasure to assist you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M.