Family plan 4 for $100

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Family plan 4 for $100

Want info about if you get any free phones with that promo. I am a boost customer and my other family members are not. I live I Omaha and they live in Dallas area. So I know that it's for new customers only. So I would have my dad be the primary. I have a boost phone and they don't. So I want to know if my other family members will get new phones?
I can get my dad on board with this plan of he didn't have to work out any money for the phones..
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Family plan 4 for $100

Hello, @LauraBarnes. Thank you for stopping by. With this promotion at least one of the accounts must be a port in from another carrier to Boost Mobile. The free phone promotion is also for port in customers, each port in account will receive a free phone. -Kira_M. 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello, @LauraBarnes. Thank you for stopping by. With this promotion at least one of the accounts must be a port in from another carrier to Boost Mobile. The free phone promotion is also for port in customers, each port in account will receive a free phone. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

Thank you.
Agent

It was our pleasure to assist you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M.