Customer Service

Accomplice

Customer Service

Thanks to Agent Joy1713...I have my new Iphone 8 activated. Shame on the store in Waynesboro, VA for wanting to charge me to do this! That man only thinks about what money he can get from folks. I was going to buy a case for my phone until he wanted $20 for activation when doing it online didn't work for me. I wish I was fortunate to operate a store like he does...I'd treat my customers like gold. Thanks again Agent Joy1713.!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Gregory Shifflett

Waynesboro, Va. 22980

5 REPLIES 5
Accomplice

Re: Customer Service

Unfortunately the Set-up/Activation fee is policy for in-person stores....It's what keeps them there doing all the work for you. You don't pay someone for the materials it took to do their job but not their labor. I think it's a bit unfair to shame them for following the rules of their job that in turn help them feed their families. It's definitely not a lucrative profession.

But of course, finding help from agents here on the forums for free is an incredible service that I am grateful for.  I only respond to your message in this way to advocate spreading kindness and understanding.

Groupie

My phone is very slow
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @jcelestine. Is the data slow when you try to browse, or the phone itself?

Groupie

yes and i work alot with sending pics though my phone not good
Agent

Please send us a private message with your current address, phone number and pin @jlcelestine. We'd love to help.