Buying android facts/opinions

Accomplice

Buying android facts/opinions

Buying from retailers Boost/Sprint should disclose that Android is Google basically. I sure had no clue. I know now Google requires permission in their apps that collect data while we are paying for the allotment per billing cycle. I have disabled majority of the apps and permissions such as location, storage, sms, phone, camera, microphone, and what ever body sensors may collect. After doing so on 2 different style Android phones I own they both start to malfunction. This should not be. You can check in your settings and see what I'm stating is fact. Sharing my data without my concent is not acceptable especially not having control to what extent or what is collected. We consumers are suppose to just trust the apps are only collecting market purpose data to enhance search methods sponsored by Google and several other preinstalled apps. I personally do not trust Google. Upon my investigation as I'm sharing Google has a terrible past reputation with Android globally. This information can be found on Google check it out. Google says to third party apps that the facts in this statement is not prohibited however they break all of their own guidelines or rules.
1 REPLY 1
Enthusiast

Re: Buying android facts/opinions

I had the exact same experience too