Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New Phone!

Accomplice

Re: Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New Phone!

I just found out I won the drawing for September, but I was really sick for a while and I didn't think a thing about it. Figures the one time I win something, I miss the deadline to claim it!!! 🙁
Accomplice

Amber
Accomplice

This drawing ends December. Does that mean there is a drawing this month still? Since I entered a while ago and haven't won I keep getting re-entered correct? Not that I have ever won anything in my life but I always try! So just in case, my boost buddy is @PmCcarthy71385 !!!! Please pick me!
Amber
Community Manager

Hey @AmberBrenn, not sure if you've seen my other replies to you.  If you don't win, I just keep you entered for the following month, so you're still in the running.

@Sonialea35, I'm sorry you missed out too but I'll put your name back in the running.  I'll do the drawing this afternoon and notify the winner Robot Happy

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Accomplice

@SeaWolf I did see the other posts I just wanted to make sure I keep in the running and was not positive if it kept going month after month ot if it was just that one month I was automatically entered. Thank you though. It is totally my turn to win this next drawing! I feel it! LOL
Amber

It is definitely time for one of us to win! Because @AmberBrenn is my boost buddy! We got this! HaHaHa 😘👍
Community Manager

@xsoftail and @butch I have got you in for the December drawing (which takes place in January).  Folks, I've chosen the winner from our Random Wheel of Awesome (just kidding, it's this cool page) and started the verification process.

The Bad News: If you don't have a PM from me congratulating you and starting the validation process, you didn't win. 

The Good News: If you didn't win, you do NOT have to enter again, your entry carries over to the next month (and the next) UNLESS you bring a new Buddy (another active Boost customer), in which case, let us know your new buddy's name and we'll give you another entry! **

Now that you're here on Community, stick around! If you're a phone geek, there are lots of opportunities to share.  Feel free to start discussions about your favorite devices, share tips and tricks for using your Boost device, help other customers and as always, if you have questions, we want to help you!

**Remember, in order to qualify as your buddy, your entrant must be new to Community in the month that you enter and you must each have your own active Boost phone number.   Buddies can be on the same account but can't share the same phone number.  If you're selected as a winner, we'll ask both you and your buddy to validate your info.**

Thanks to EVERYBODY for participating and sharing!

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Accomplice

I referred a buddy to boost Mobile with the username torresariana
Groupie

hello I'm new on here.
I was referred by my friend sanchezjenny86
Community Manager

Welcome @torresariana and thanks @sanchezjenny86!  You earn a second entry for having referred more than one person (does anybody else).  

Community Manager