Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New Phone!

Accomplice

Re: Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New Phone!

Thanks
Accomplice

I signed up with my buddy (@PMCCarthy71385) last month. Do we need to enter again?
Amber
Accomplice

My Buddy is Alondra her username is alondrachavez19. She just sign up. 

Community Manager

Nope, @AmberBrenn, if you entered in September but didn't win, I just add you to the entries for October so you get another chance.  I'll keep the previous months' entries into the next month until our little prize closet it out of goodies.

@chrischavez13 I've got you and @alondrachavez19 entered for Otober

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Accomplice

What's the phone prize for October?
Enthusiast

I really need anew phone. Thanks lots
Todd bollman. Username toddb011
Community Manager

We're giving away an LG, @Tallilocks.  I'll have to take a look to confirm which model.  I'll be picking the name on Tuesday!

Edited to add @Danib99 and @Toddb011, you just missed the cut off for October so you'll be eligible for November's drawing Robot Happy

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Accomplice

This is the time I am going to win! I feel it! JK.....keeping my hopes up!
Amber
Accomplice

When are you announcing the winner??
Community Manager

Howdy Folks!  I have picked and notified October's winner.  To answer your question, Congratulations to the winner from September's entries: @TipsyTryx!

We have a small stock of LG phones we were sent to give away.  September's was an LG Tribute HD.  October's is an LG X Power and then I believe November's will be another LG Tribute HD. 

Community Manager