Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New Phone!

Accomplice

Re: Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New Phone!

Same here
Accomplice

Do we ever get to find out who the actual winners are? It wasn't me so I am just curious.
Amber
Community Manager

I have sent a message to the drawing winner.  When everything's been completed, we will let you know who won.

If you didn't win this time, you are automatically entered into the next drawing, so don't be too upset Robot Happy

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Groupie

My boost buddys user name is Mgpuhl
Thanks,
Enthusiast

AmberBrenn
Accomplice

Accomplice

I referred a friend to boost mobile... With the username:... fire67r
Accomplice

Yes i was referred by her
Community Manager

Unfortunately, the person selected as September's winner has not responded to our messages.  That's good news for the rest of the September entrants, though.  I'll be picking a new name from the list of qualified September Entrants and notifying that person shortly.

Again, if your name is on the list below, I am picking a new name and notifying that person today.

SeaWolf wrote:

Ok!  We have finalized September's Entries and our qualified entrants are:

@Jillgrit

@Tallilocks

@TipsyTryx

@DurangedAj

@Varelaboy1

@Kenott70

@AGW1976

@Sonialea35

@AmberBrenn

@PmCcarthy71385

If you don't win for September, you're automatically entered for October, no need to post again unless you have a new buddy you've brought to Community.  As a reminder, to qualify, you must both have an active Boost mobile number.

If you're posting in the month of October, I'll be confirming your entry later today.  Hang tight Robot Happy

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Community Manager

Ok @Leann33t, you and @Mgpuhl are entered.

@sanchezjenny86, you are @fire67r are all set

@DurangedAj you were already entered in September, so I've just rolled your name over for the month Robot Happy

Community Manager