Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New Phone!

Accomplice

Re: Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New Phone!

(Fingers Crossed)
Accomplice

So if we entered after 1/1/2018 do we need to enter again, or are we automatically entered for February? Thanks
Community Manager

Apologies, I know it's confusing. 

I'll be selecting a winner for the entries up to 12/31/2017 tomorrow and sending that winner a notification.  If you didn't win for December (or the month's prior) you are automatically entered for January, no need to enter again.

In order to be eligible for the January Drawing (which takes place in early February as I want to give you all a full month to enter), you have to enter before 1/31/2018 or have had your name carry over from a previous month.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Enthusiast

D_baby74
Enthusiast

T_bercier96 referred me and is my boost buddy. Fingers crossed to be in January's drawing.
Community Manager

@D_baby74 and @T_bercier96 as you both entered after January ended, you'll be eligible at the close of the month and I'll draw for that winner the first week of March.

I'll be drawing for January's winner tomorrow.

February will be our last drawing until we get a restock of devices to give away.  I'll lock the thread down on February 28th just to avoid new entries when we run out of phones Robot Happy

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Checkorcash brought me to win
Enthusiast

Hi I refered to friends to boost community and they now are new boost customers!! Rcc9558@ and LebronwillneverbeGOAT23@..
Highlighted
Community Manager

Got you down @Nikki24.

Folks, we'll make one more drawing for March's winner and then retire the program until we've got some new stock of phones to give away.

Thanks to everybody who, erm... brought a buddy to Boost!  See you again soon!

Community Manager