Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New Phone!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New Phone!

We’re rewarding you for introducing your friends and family to the Boost Community!  Every month from August through December, we will select one lucky customer to receive a new device just for bringing a Boost Buddy to Community!

So how do you win?  It’s easy!

Step one:   Be an active Boost Customer and Community Member in good standing*

• Members in good standing have not violated any Community Guidelines

Step two:  Bring a Buddy to Boost Community

• Get a friend (online or real life), neighbor or coworker (anybody!) to join Community*.  Your friend will be your Boost Buddy.
    • To qualify as your Boost Buddy for this sweepstakes, your entrant must be an active Boost customer.
  • Your Boost Buddy must register on Boost Community with a new username.

Step three: Claim your Buddy!

• Simply reply to this thread with the user name of your new Boost Buddy.
    • We will verify that Buddies (entrants) truly do know one another, so no claiming a random new Boost Community member 
  • Once a new member has been 'claimed' by their referring Buddy and we have verified eligibility, each will each receive one entry into the Grand Prize Drawing.
  • Members may claim more than one Buddy, provided each new Buddy can be verified. 
  • Your claimed Buddies will be eligible to earn additional entries by referring a new Boost Buddy themselves.

Grand Prize Drawing: One (1) new Boost Device each month.  Winners will be selected by random drawing from qualified entries.

Winners will be notified via Private Message within 30 days of the sweepstakes end date. Devices can take 6 - 8 weeks to arrive.

If selected as a winner, we invite you to take a write a review and share a picture or video of you with your device.  We'll make sure you are featured here on Community and maybe even other Boost Mobile sites.

*All member content posted must meet Community Guidelines as well as the Community Terms of Use.  Members who violate the Community Guidelines during the sweepstakes period will not be eligible to participate.

*This sweepstakes is not open to dealers or Boost Mobile employees.  Only one (1) phone per year per customer.

*Though anyone is welcome to join and participate on Boost Mobile's Community, sweepstakes submissions and shipping are eligible within the contiguous U.S. States only

*All entries subject to Complete Terms and Conditions posted here (be sure to read carefully)

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

40 REPLIES

Re: Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New Phone!

my buddy is linda dodson ln voluntown ct my name is robert dodson same address

Accomplice

I have a buddy listed under username "Jillgrit".
Enthusiast

Tallilocks is my buddy & daughter Robot Happy
Community Manager

Hey hey @robert0579.  This giveaway requires that Linda join here on Community.  If she has, what's her username?

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Community Manager

Great @Tallilocks and @Jillgrit!  I've got you down Robot Happy

Community Manager

Accomplice

Thank you for your help. I really like the S8 and hope to win it. I think this community idea is a great one, tho my personal favorite mode of communication is facebook messenger lol
Groupie

DurangedAj
Community Manager

Greetings @TipsyTryx, if @DurangedAj is your buddy, I've got you down!

@Tallilocks This month we're giving away an LG device (it will depend on what we have on hand at any given time).  I know it's been up and down for you but I'm glad you've stuck around Robot Happy

Community Manager

Groupie

Kenott70