Promoter

Looking to upgrade but not sure what your next phone should be? In the market for your kids first phone but don’t want to break the bank? Then check out the ZTE Max XL. 

MaxXLBoost1.png

For an affordable phone, The Max XL comes packed several solid features. Among these, the fingerprint scanner and the 3990 mAh battery has me excited. Why get excited by a fingerprint scanner? Well, besides being able to securely lock and unlock your device, ZTE has designed their fingerprint scanner so that you can quickly launch your favorite app without having to unlock the phone. In addition, you’ll have the ability to save up to 5 different fingerprint profiles. For those thinking of security, especially when purchasing a phone for their child, having multiple fingerprint profiles is the ideal parental control feature. Want to share the phone between multiple users but worried about the phone getting locked out, well now you can rest easy because multiple fingerprints can easily eliminate this concern. As for the battery, that 3990 mAh is massive. For comparison, the battery on the Samsung Galaxy S8 is 3300 mAh. Just think of all the talking, texting and videos you can watch with that extra battery size.

MaxXLBoost2.png

Other features include LTE plus with HPUE, which will let you take advantage of Sprints faster, larger and more reliable network. A 6 inch 1080P full HD screen which is perfect for watching videos or playing games, 16GB of onboard storage which can be expanded up to 128GB with a microSD card, 13MP rear camera, and Android 7.1 Nougat.

So whether you’re looking to upgrade on a budget, wanting to get that first new phone for someone, or just looking for something different, check out the ZTE Max XL, a high quality device with a cheap price tag. Want more details? Head over to the shop page and check it out.

Do you have the Max XL or are you thinking of getting it? Let me know what you think of it in the comments below, we’d love to hear from you.

9 Comments
Groupie

Sorry to say but no one needs another 16gig phone that's gonna keep them from downloading too many apps.

Accomplice

Why is it always "buy a new phone to get...." Since most phones now are smart phones. Why not help us update our current ones more regularly. 

it freezes up and would not shut down when it froze text 10 minutes shut it down when Frozen

Accomplice

OMGeek! I can't stand how awesome my phone is! Why does everyone think only Apple and Samsung can make a handsome handset? Slim, sleek and premium "feeling" came to mind when I purchased my own Max XL. Don't get me started on the speaker, paired with Dolby audio which is super customizable and kills any equalizer you can download from Google play. As a matter of fact my one real gripe is the strange issue with the Max XL and YouTube blacking out that ZTE doesn't seem to want to address. 

Well anyway the Max XL is a great phone for $100 and i dare anyone to find a good phone with this memory capacity, real estate, and battery life for the same dollar. Happy hunting Boosters Cubeboy out.

Groupie

I'm looking at the Max XL as well.  I don't game, stream or listen to music on my personal phone.  I DO like Waze and weather and a few basic things like flashlight, compass,  flight tracking (I'm a flight simmer on my home PC)..  I understand the RAM is lacking on the XL .  Is it such that I might have problems with RAM given my abnormally low needs?

Accomplice

I wish I could answer that. If your not doing photos and videos or streaming I would think it should have enough memory but I really do not know

Promoter

@cg2020 performance wise, the 1.4GHz Octa-Core Processor and 2GB of ROM should be fine based on how you plan to use the phone. Storage wise, the phone is capable of expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card. 

Groupie

The father the SD card the faster your phone...  

Groupie

Thank you